So after a long and hoy packed day I can safely say I LOVE Chicago and I would recommend it to anyone as a city break.... Today we have been to one if the best restaurants I have ever been to set in a high rise building with lavish decor and amazing food with deserts baked to order....
Shortly after we took a bus tour to see the bulk if Chicago which was great fun. We stopped off at navy peer which was amazing and took a ride on the ferris wheel. We stopped to look out at the vast lake and headed back for a night cruise over the river and lakes. The night skyline was beautiful.
Currently were sitting in a bar dipping cocktails and catching up on out day.... This is soon to be followed by a bottle of vino in the room and loads of sleeps for our lay day in Chicago tomorrow :(
Peace out!!!
Hello Pet!!
ReplyDeleteBeen thinking about you and your travels. Sounds like you are having a fab time.
Menorca was OK and we are off camping tomorrow for two nights - such fun (!!)
Read on FB your post on Tornados - Matthew is besotted with tornados and how they work. I told him to study to become a weather man at Uni (alongside his course to become a pilot ha ha!).
Let's hope you don't witness one.
Keep posting, I love to read how your day has been it sounds very exciting...
JOKE: Unfortunately Amy Whinehouse has just joined the 27 club. She has joined other stars such as Brian Jones of The Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison and Kurt Cobain (of Nevana), all musicians who died at the age of 27.
Justin Beiber will be 27 in 2021... we all live in hope - patience is a virtue my friend!
Auf Wiedersehen Pet ...
Aunty Claire
xxxxx
mam here love your blog. glad your having a great time, we all miss you, now that ive discoverd that i can get internet ill log in a couple of times a day love mam and gang xx
ReplyDeleteGlad you like it.... Well I'm 8 hours behind il time in Arizona and since you have managed to find Internet there ate some pictures on my Facebook if holly logs is also I have hot wifi on my iPod so if holly logs into her skype I could possibly ring you tomorrow xxxxx muchos love, miss u all too
ReplyDelete