Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Here!!!!

So I'm all here and LOVING it soooooo much!!! Chicago is an amazing and strange place, where the train is built over the road on a big metal scaffolding, which is so strange!! Last night we chilled in our room and went for something to eat at a restaurant around the corner, chatting for hours and catching up with each other as it has been over a year since new York. But now I'm fully up do date with jenni's complicated love live- which took a whole meal haha....

Our hotel room is amazing, dead contemporary. An early night at 9pm sorted me out with the sleep I needed as I hadn't slept for a full 48 hours. Just as well I had a comfy double bed to myself.....

I'm currently waiting for Kristen to get ready and we are going out not the hot a
Hot Chicago sun to explore the city, were thinking about a bus tour and then a boat trip later on.

Happy first day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment