Saturday, 4 June 2011

Every Penny Counts!

OK!.... so the plans so far.....

Leaving Newcastle at 6.15am on the 25th of July to arrive at Chicago around 3pm next day.We're spending approximately 2/3 days here and moving onto Arizona for a week or so. From here were off to Vegas for 3/4 days and of to California: Spending time at San Fran, LA, Napa Valley, Disneyland (!!!) etc. Leaving here we will be getting a flight to Rhode Island and spending time along the coast, Boston and NYC!

We have the attractions of Alcatraz, an open top car, wine tasting, grand canyon amongst loads of other stuff to look forward to....

4 Weeks of placement and job hunting and then I am off to have the most amazing time ever!! I am so excited to see my friends out there and experience new things- although I should warn my fellow friends and family of the English Heritage to be prepared for a 10 stone Tessa returning!

8 comments:

  1. Ahhh Danielle,

    I am sooo jealous, you will remember this for the rest of your life. Treasure every moment! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S.

    Just read your profile. I've been wondering about the pube/length thing since I was 21 too! I am now older and wiser but unfortunately I still have no answer.

    I'm off to Google the answer now, ha ha ha... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Googled about pubic hair, here's Yahoo answers: ........

    "Just like eyelashes and eyebrows, pubic hair does have a finite length.

    their growth all depends on how healthy you are. For example, if you are malnourished your eyelashes will be thinner and shorter. Their life cycle is actually only around two weeks.

    And pubic hair can actually grow quite long. But eventually, it falls out and is replaced."

    ------------

    "It actually just appears this way because they fall out before they get longer. Basically they have a life span. Yes I am serious."

    --------------

    The latter was posted by Sean Connery (aka James Bond, yeah right!!)

    http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100417025643AArEPeq

    Now, let's get back to Danielle's travels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! thats actually hilerious and I can now treavel with ease knowing the lifespan of my pubic hair! haha

    That has actually made my morning and I will store that information for future pub quizzes!

    I can sleep tonight with ease! Thanks Aunty Claire (guru of body problems and specialist of pubic hair)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CooperD,

    Can't explain the amount of jealousy that i have for you right not, something I've always wanted to do but my chance has been missed , i know your gonna enjoy every moment and everything about it but be careful and be safe,

    Will miss you,

    P.s I'm not so jealous that u or your aunty Claire know more about pubes than anyone else, bit weird actually lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, well if you have read the post you will also know more about pubes than the average! haha....

    Thanks hun, I am sure I will be safe, I have my two American body guards who have all the inside information haha.

    I haven't seen you in ages- you will have to do a cheeky saturday shift sometime soon!

    You will have to follow me on here and I will keepyou upto date

    ReplyDelete
  7. No fatties allowed in this house!... mam

    ReplyDelete
  8. ive never been obsessd with pubes obviously my sister has pleasd she has the obssesion out of her system now, this is to Claire see im not that computer illiterate.

    ReplyDelete