OK so after a phone call from the Kent I have realised how little time there is between now and America!! 3 weeks of placement and some exciting weeks catching up with friends, chilling and working....
Cannot believe how tired and ready for a holiday I am now and how bloody desperate I am for a teaching job!!.... but on the upside I smell nice with my new Gucci perfume and have a wee cheeky smile on my face to keep me going...
I have a large cross roads in my life where I wish someone would make the decision for me what to do!..... Apart from getting married to Jenni in Vegas and bringing back a shit load of mountain dew the uncertainty is killing me. However, after a long serious of conversations this weekend I have found out that haggis definitely isn't a two legged creature running around and that I was being rather blonde to think that Scotland had border control as they are now their own country!.... Least my pronunciation of Scottish place names are much better than Miss Kent's who believes Scottish place names are pronounced with a lisp!
To conclude this blog I would like to share my recent observation that I'm not a fan of games; as I am a very bad looser with similar personality traits to Monica (from friends).....
P.s. Baby your fireworks!
I wish someone would tell me what to do at my crossroad too! Love the title :-) xxx
ReplyDelete